Sunday, August 7, 2016

Playing in FFPC Main Event Saturday 10 September and I have the 12th spot in my draft!!!!

I am playing in the 2016 Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event on Saturday 10 September at 3pm PT.

I received my draft spot early and ... I have the 12 spot.
Would rather have had the 10th or 11th. I really like to play the owners at the turn and use their position strengths or deficiencies to determine how to gain value in the draft.

But you go with the hand you are dealt and I got 12th.


The Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event for 2016 is still accepting registration for teams.

They have online drafts and three live drafts each day on Friday 9 September (9 am, 1:30 and 6 pm PST) and Saturday 10 September (10 am, 3 pm and 7 pm PST). Their first live draft is Thursday 8 September at 12:30 pm PST.

The entry fee for the FFPC Main Event 2016 is $1,875. 

See you in Las Vegas!



Check out the latest books from Extra Point Press
Including Financial Planning The Fighter Pilot Way and…a military thriller from Sam Hendricks Just One More...

Financial Planning The Fighter Pilot Way: 365 Personal Finance Tips Everyone Should Know 





Fantasy Football Tips (2nd Edition): 230 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting ($12.95) www.amazon.com/dp/1936635151




No comments: